1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Sleeper"- Hot Rod/Drag Car Harbor Blue Metallic 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast car model of 1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Sleeper"- Hot Rod/Drag Car Harbor Blue Metallic die cast car by M2 Machines.
- This 1/24 scale 1957 Chevrolet 210 hardtop is designed as a "sleeper"/hot rod/drag car. The "sleeper" is a type of car that looks
- pretty stock but is set up for racing. The owner of this car ordered the cheaper 210 model and not the higher priced Bel Air.
- The savings instead went towards the optional new for 1957, 283 fuel injected engine producing 1 horsepower per cubic inch.
- This car has the top horsepower engine offered by Chevrolet in 1957. As to not draw to much attention especially from the local
- authorities the car is very subtle. The front steel wheels have been replaced by lighter alloy E-T wheels. The rear are steel wheels
- with no caps, wrapped in "pie crust" drag slicks for optimum traction. Many tracks will make you remove your hubcaps or wheel
- covers before you are able to make a pass down the 1/4 mile. It's done for safety as they don't want the hubcaps to fly off at high
- speeds and injury someone. This car has the "look" of a street car or drag racer without being too flashy. You would see this type
- of car cruising up and down the boulevard in the 1960's and early 1070's in every town in the U.S.A.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3.5,H-3 inches.
- 1957 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop "Sleeper"- Hot Rod/Drag Car Harbor Blue Metallic 1/24 Diecast Model Car by M2 Machines.