1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT 350 Wimbledon White with Blue Stripes Limited Edition of 1000pc 1/12 Model Car by Otto Models
- One of the legends of the American automobile industry, born in ’67, was the result of the restyling of Ford Mustang fastbacks. This variant, prepared by Carroll Shelby, is notable for it’s more aggressive and sporty look. With air intakes on the front and sides, the tuning is even more impressive on the rear with very special lights (borrow from the Mercury Cougars), as well as a spoiler. Of course, though, the most important change is hidden behind the bonnet, with a 450hp V8 allowing it to hit 0 to 100 km/h in just over 6 seconds, with a maximum speed of 220. Numbers that were frankly astounding for the time.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- This item does not have any openings.
- Dimensions approximately L-15, W-6, H-4.5 inches.
- 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT 350 Wimbledon White with Blue Stripes Limited Edition of 1000pc 1/12 Model Car by Otto Models.