1969 AMC AMX S/S Hurst NHRA Limited to 1250pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $20.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1969 AMC AMX S/S Hurst NHRA die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pc Produced Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- The AMC AMX-1 is a two-seat sports car that was produced by American Motors Corporation from 1968-1970. It was the only American-built steel-bodied two seater since the Ford Thunderbird of the mid 1950s.
- After seeing the tremendous success of the HEMI® Darts in 1968, American Motors decided to have Hurst build a prototype super stock AMX. AMX-1 is #31 of 52
- factory- built, Hurst-modified super stock drag racers made by AMC in 1969. Driven by Nat Thompson and Donald Leland, AMX-1 would go on to hold the national records in NHRA super stock classes C and D and the IHRA super stock C world record. AMX-1 would go on to consistently run in the 10.20s to 10.40s with a NHRA best time of 10.22 down the quarter mile.
- Authentically replicated race
- Dual carborated custom race engine
- Cragar SS rims with drag slicks
- Die-cast body
- Detailed chassis
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
1969 AMC AMX S/S Hurst NHRA 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld.