1924 Mercedes Benz Targa Florio White 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1924 Mercedes Benz Targa Florio White die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Adjustable windscreen.
- Dashboard with all gauges.
- Exhaust side pipes made of metal.
- Both seats upholstered in real leather.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Engine subshell made of metal in body color.
- Rotatable starter crank handle done in metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Grille and rock guard in high-quality metal finish.
- Hinged fuel filler with a cap made of stainless steel.
- Movable levers for ignition and mixture preparation.
- Dimensions approximately L-8, W-3.5, H-2.75 inches.
- Brake lines for front and rear wheels made of steel wire.
- Authentic multiple metal-leaf springs with real suspension.
- Friction dampers mounted at the front axle fully functional.
- Spare wheels mounted with authentic leather-belt fastening.
- Steering wheel with metal spokes and a leather-covered rim.
- Fully functional metal spring latches for fastening the bonnet.
- Openable mid-hinged split bonnet made of copper, hinged side panel.
- Hand-crafted metal precision model built from more than 1,000 parts.
- Hand brake lever mounted outside with fully functional ratchet and a lever cloaked in leather.
- Detailed in-line four engine with supercharger, peripheral components, piping, cabling and leverage.
- Authentic replication of the cockpit with manual pump for pressuring the fuel cell and a grease gun for the water pump bearings.
- Perfectly crafted wheels with alloy rims, stainless-steel spokes and nipples, painted and mounted by hand, detachable with a central locking nut.
Shortly before the start the german race cars that according to the FIA specifications until 1970 had normally to be painted in white were repainted in red- with this trick Mercedes could successfully prevent that the vehicles were thrown at the many local crossings in Sicily by Italian fans with stones. Only with this trick was it possible to win the double victory.