1933 Gasser #456 Bob "Cheater" Parmer "Dirty Thirty" Matt Black with White Stripes Limited Edition to 420 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1933 Gasser #456 Bob "Cheater" Parmer "Dirty Thirty" Matt Black with White Stripes Limited Edition to 420 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Opening doors and removable hood.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.25, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
This car was built after Charlie sold the Famous "FILTHY FORTY" C/Gas 1940 Willys in 1965 . Bob "Cheater" Parmer drove the 426 Fuel Injected Chrysler Hemi powered B/Altered car. Charlie Hill was the owner, The sponsor of the team was the famous S&S race team which was well known in the drag racing community for having built some of the meanest racers of the day. The engine of choice was a fuel injected 426 Hemi! A combination of superior performance, ugly and dirty appearance, and the constant presence of numerous characters in the large group, made their stories legendary.