1933 Malco Gasser with Air Plow Front Spoiler Light Blue (George "Ohio" Montgomery's) Limited Edition to 642 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Acme
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1933 Malco Gasser with Air Plow Front Spoiler Light Blue (George "Ohio" Montgomery's) Limited Edition to 642 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Opening doors and removable hood.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9, W-3.75, H-4 inches.
- Detailed interior, exterior, undercarriage, engine compartment.
- Each model comes with a certificate of authenticity personally signed by George "Ohio" Montgomery!
- ACME had an opportunity to talk and work with Ohio about making his rare ‘33 Gasser with the rare air plow version and we decided to do it! Here are George’s words about why it was needed... “Ford had me bring the Willys to their wind tunnel. At 125 mph it had over 600 pounds of lift at the rear tires. In the wind tunnel, cars sit on scales. Well the back slicks were just about to levitate at the highest wind tunnel velocity. I took this data to an aerodynamicist friend from Wright-Patterson AFB, and we devised a snow plow front air foil that made the car easier to drive at the top end during match races. But the NHRA made me remove it for the big sanctioned events.” ACME is proud to offer this unique piece of drag racing history that few even know about! Decorated in that beautiful blue color and powered by that tremendous 427 SOHC engine this one really stands out in the crowd!