1937 Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic RHD (Right Hand Drive) Light Blue 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1937 Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic RHD (Right Hand Drive) Light Blue die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-3.5, H-3 inches.
The Bugatti Atlantic was part of the Type 57 series. The SC version adopted the nomenclature Bugatti for Surbaissé (lowered) and Compressor. It was derived from the Type 57 S, but made good use of a compressor to push the horsepower from 175 to 200. Incredible for the era, Ettore Bugattis creation was capable of reaching 190 km/h. This pre-war gem only saw 3 units produced. Today, the car is worth between 30 and 40 millions euros minimum.