1941 Gasser Jr. Thompson and Poole Burgundy Limited Edition to 600 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Acme
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1941 Gasser Jr. Thompson and Poole Burgundy Limited Edition to 600 pieces Worldwide die cast car model by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Detailed undercarriage and interior.
- Opening doors and removable hood.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.25, W-3.75, H-3.75 inches.
- Jr. Thompson is one of the legends of drag racing history. He was one of the fiercest and most famous drivers during the glory days of the Gasser Wars. He pitted his deep purple metallic Gasser against the likes of Stone, Woods & Cook, Ohio George, Big John Mazmanian and many others. He would set the national record for C/GS in 1962 in this Gasser, and he would hold this record through two additional racing classes!