1953 Porsche 356 Pre-A #130 Red "James Dean Tribute" "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Porsche 356 Pre-A #130 Red "James Dean Tribute" "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.75, W-3.5, H-2.75 inches.
In 1955 James Dean's career exploded with the release of the films "East of Eden" and "The Fury of Living". The young Hollywood prodigy was also a car lover and a speed junkie. He was killed on September 30, 1955 at the age of 24 while on his way to a car race. For years his fans have paid him various tributes like here with this Porsche 356 Pre-A "no. 130".