- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Porsche 356 Pre-A Condor Yellow die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.75, W-3.5, H-2.75 inches.
In the aftermath of World War II, the first Porsche to emerge was the 356 Pre-A. This small coupe designed by Ferry Porsche uses a large part of the mechanics of the mythical Beetle created by his father, Ferdinand Porsche. The 356 met with some success and remained in the Porsche catalog for almost 20 years. With its Yellow Condor color, this car smells of the 1950s!