1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Coral and Shadow Gray 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible Coral and Shadow Gray die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
The Tri-Five Chevy legacy began with the development of the completely redesigned 1955 Chevy, available in 150, 210, and high-end Bel Air trim levels. The crown jewel of the Tri-Fives was the brand-new 265ci V8 engine with OHV high- compression, short stroke design, bolted into a rear wheel drive chassis. 1955 also marked the year that Chevy adopted the "shoebox" styling of their cars. Gone were the rounded, bulbous hood and side panels of previous years. Instead, flatter and sleeker lines swept the full length of the car inching towards the tailfin styling seen in GM’s Cadillac brand.