1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR "Uhlenhaut Coupe" Silver with Red Interior 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR "Uhlenhaut Coupe" Silver with Red Interior die cast model car by CMC.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Authentic and true to scale shaped body.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
When Rudolf Uhlenhaut, the architect of the 300 SLR racer, was at the 1955 Mille Miglia to watch Mercedes’ success, he was also mulling over the idea of fitting the 300 SLR racer with a closed top for endurance events in the future. His musings came to fruition in the shape of a competition coupé with the performance that no other road-going sports car could match. The two-seater recorded a speed of 290 km/h during a test on a closed section of motorway outside Munich.