1957 Chevrolet Cameo Pickup Truck Cardinal Red and White 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1957 Chevrolet Cameo Pickup Truck Cardinal Red and White die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and tailgate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-4 inches.
The 1957 Chevy® Cameo™ adhered to the Chevrolet® Task Force design that was introduced in 1955, following the Advance Design trucks. Pickup trucks were becoming more and more popular to a wider range of buyers, so Chevy® tried something different with the Cameo™. Rather than a bare-bones utilitarian work vehicle, the Cameo™ added luxury trim, decorative body accents, and interior comforts. As a result, pickup trucks started to become a dual-purpose vehicle that had head-turning styling on America's highways, as well as enough grit to get the job done if put to the test. The Chevy® Cameo™ helped mold future generations of pickups into the comfortable, yet capable vehicles we expect today. Of the 351,739 trucks built by Chevrolet® in 1957, only about 2,240 were Cameo™ models.