1957 Ferrari Superfast 4.9 Light Blue Metallic with White Top with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1957 Ferrari Superfast 4.9 Light Blue Metallic with White Top with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
This item is made of resin and does not have any openings. The idea of the Super fast was born when Enzo Ferrari decided to put the truckish 4.9's torqueful engine in the limber three liter's wheelbase. It's a bit of a squeeze, and frankly, the leg room in the wide cockpit suffers from hewing to the 102 inch limit. The tread, though, is about 41A inches greater front and rear, which is dictated by the larger engine. The goal was to combine the virtues of each, the dead accurate yet reasonably light steering of the 3.0 with the combined tractability and brute power of the reliable, race-proved four-nine. The model has never been made by anyone on 1/18 scale. Perfect replica with Borrani-type spokes, in real aluminum turned and steel rays. Limited and numbered series of only 500 pieces.