1957 Plymouth Fury Sand Dune White with Gold Accents 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1957 Plymouth Fury Sand Dune White with Gold Accents die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
The Fury was a sub-series of the Plymouth Belvedere from 1956 through 1958. For both 1956 and 1957, it was sold only in Sand Dune White as a two-door hardtop with gold anodized aluminum trim. The 1957 models were restyled making them longer, wider, large vertical tail-fins, and a new torsion bar front suspension replacing the previous coil springs. From a distance, the restyled 1957 front grille looks like it has four headlights, but the two inner lights are parking lights. It wasn't until 1958 that the Fury was fitted with quad headlights. Under the hood was a new power-plant for 1957—the V-800 318ci engine, complete with dual 4bbl carbs, producing 290 hp. This engine was unique to Plymouth for both 1957 and 1958, but other Chrysler vehicles began using it in 1959. This was the highest output version of the Chrysler "A" engine.