1958 Ferrari 250 TDF Faro Diritto Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1958 Ferrari 250 TDF Faro Diritto Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The 250 GT Berlinetta was born for the competition in the Gran Turismo category. However some of the 45 cars that was made, were destinated to the European and American market but with street configuration.
It is important to know that the official denomination of this car, Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta, will never arrive to have included the TDF initials, that instead was applied from their fans for the continuous success the car had during the Tour de France (1956,1957,1958 and 1959).
In this model the bumpers are made of real metal chrome, and the wheels are real turned aluminum, the spoke of the wheels are real steel, all the internal instruments are covered by glass like the real car.
This model is completely realized in Italy, with qualify employees, all the assembling steps respect the certificate quality standard.
This is a limited edition model that make this piece a collectible item that it is revalue over the time.