1963-1981 Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman (W100) Limousine with Sunroof Champagne Gold 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1963-1981 Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman (W100) Limousine with Sunroof Champagne Gold die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Magnetic hubcaps.
- Functional sunroof.
- Functional sun visors.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Curtains on the rear windows.
- Lift-to-open bonnet and trunk lid.
- Opening hood, six doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Retractable antenna Screw-on flag poles.
- Six functional doors with external handles.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Removable wheels, each mounted with five screws.
- Dimensions approximately L-13.5, W-5, H-3.5 inches.
- Detailed replication of the subframe and reinforcement.
- Two extra forward-facing foldable seats and folding armrest.
- Authentic replication of the V8 engine, including all ancillaries.
- Central partition window separating the cockpit from the cabin.
- True-to-the-original replication of the boot with spare-wheel well.
- Hand-crafted metal precision model built from more than 1230 parts.
- Toolbox contains a wheel-mounting tool, hubcaps, door opener, flag poles.
- Detailed interior decked out with leather upholstery and wooden embellishments.
The Mercedes-Benz 600, also known as the W100, was a state-as-art vehicle crafted by the Daimler-Benz during the 1960's and 1970's. This stylish vehicle was used worldwide for and by the upper echelons. It served as an epitome of perfection, high-end technology, comfort, exclusivity and uniqueness. The Pullman was and is still the largest passenger car in the post-war era. In addition to state-sponsored use, international celebrities in politics, business, aristocracy and show business also chose to own and ride in a Mercedes-Benz 600 proudly. The "Big Mercedes" debuted at the Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) in Frankfurt in September 1963. Several editions were offered, including Pullman Limousine, Pullman Sedan and Pullman Landaulet.