1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Saddle Tan Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Saddle Tan Metallic die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
The 1963 Corvette Sting Ray Coupe has become one of the most iconic body styles ever with its distinctive split rear window. Bill Mitchell envisioned an uninterrupted center ridge that swept the full length of the car, beginning at the center hood bulge. Extremely controversial, it was removed for the 1964 model year due to visibility and safety concerns. Another unique design feature is the complete removal of the trunk from the previous model year. In fact, no Corvette would have a trunk again until the 1998 model year! Chevy built a total of 21,315 units of the 1963 Corvette. Just under half of those were coupes, the remaining were convertibles.