1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z06 Riverside Red with White Stripes "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z06 Riverside Red with White Stripes "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
The 1963 Corvette® Sting Ray has become one of the most iconic body styles ever with its distinctive split rear window. Bill Mitchell envisioned an uninterrupted center ridge that swept the full length of the car, beginning at the center hood bulge. Extremely controversial, it was removed for the 1964 model year due to visibility and safety concerns. 1963 also offered the RPO Z06 checkbox on the options list. This was an upgrade that made the 1963 Corvette® a factory-built track-ready race car. The Z06 "Special Equipment Package" included the 360hp L84 fuel-injected V8 engine, 4-speed transmission, special heavy-duty fan-cooled brakes, and suspension upgrades. As an extra option, customers could also choose a huge 36.5 gallon ﬁberglass fuel tank! These extras made the 1963 Corvette® competitive on any road course in the world.
Auto World has replicated this beautiful Corvette® Z06™ coupe in factory-matched Riverside Red paint with a detailed black interior. Let’s race!