1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 Indy 500 Pace Car Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $25.96)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 Indy 500 Pace Car die cast model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1500pc Produced Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- For the 48th running of the Indianapolis 500®, the official pace car was the Ford Mustang. Ford also provided 35 more Wimbledon White convertibles for use by track officials and dignitaries. After the race, these 35 convertibles were refreshed and auctioned off into the general public. This model replicates one of those 35 track official cars in white with blue interior. It comes stocked with Holman Moody tuned 289 cubic inch V8’s and Borg-Warner 4 speed.
- Soft rubber tires
- Detailed chassis
- Real cloth seat belts
- 289 cubic inch V8 engine
- Historically accurate graphics
- Detailed wheels
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 V8 Indy 500 Pace Car 1/18 Diecast Car Model Limited to 1500pc Worldwide by Autoworld.