1965 Chevrolet Malibu Chevelle SS Z16 Convertible Red Fact or Fiction? Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Chevrolet Malibu Chevelle SS Z16 Convertible Red Fact or Fiction? Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide die cast car model by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Highly detailed engine.
- Serialized plate.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening doors, hood, and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- Chevrolet built just 200 Z16 coupes and 1 Z16 convertible…WELL MAYBE. Legend has it that one Z16 convertible was built for Chevrolet GM Semon “Bunkie” Knudsen. The legend continues that the convertible was later destroyed by Chevrolet, but then there are reports that it avoided the crusher and is hidden somewhere in a private collection. Stories like this of course spark much debate among your average work bench gear heads and experts alike, but this is exactly what all motor heads live for! I’ll leave it with you all to decide for yourselves if this Z16 vert ever existed!