1965 Ferrari 500 Superfast Serie 2 Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 159 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1965 Ferrari 500 Superfast Serie 2 Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 159 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The 500 Superfast was the most elite, Italian, hyperboutique GT of the 1960s. At the time it was near-mythical, exquisitely couture and fast in an epic way. The Pininfarina Ferrari is long and sensual, a conventional beauty with curves you want to caress. The Ferrari's V12 has a growl that is silken and confident. These were the last coachbuilt, limited-production cars to be offered by the greatest name in Italian Exotica. Like many of the world's rarest and most extravagant vehicles, each 500 Superfast would come to be identified by the name of the individual who commissioned it, be it the Shah of Persia, Peter Sellers.
The major difference between the first and second series is the lateral air intake, this model car is made exclusively in Italy, by qualified personnel with twenty years of experience.