- Ford Models
- 1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" Limited Edition to 636 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" Limited Edition to 636 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Mustang A/FX Red and Cream "Holman Moody" Limited Edition to 636 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Has removable hood.
- Opening doors and trunk.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- Founded in 1957, Holman & Moody was for years the Official Racing Contractor for Ford Motor Company. They built and prepared the famous GT Mark IIs, A/FX Mustangs, Shelby Cobras, Falcons, and Stock Cars. Holman & Moody won races in NASCAR, sports car races, drag racing, off road events, road rallys, hill climbs, and boat races all over the world. In 1965 Drag Racing Holman Moody builds 10 altered wheelbase A/FX Mustangs for the Factory Experimental class of drag racing. Eight of the cars were powered by 427 SOHC (single overhead cam) engines, and the other two had 427 Hi-Risers.