1965 Ford Mustang Shelby G.T.350R #5 Dick Jordan "Canadian Champion" Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby G.T.350R #5 Dick Jordan "Canadian Champion" Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Cloth seatbelts.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Plumbed and wired Supercharged engine.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
There were only 34 GT350R models built, and they are the heart and soul of the Shelby Mustang lineage. They dominated SCCA racing in their first season and obliterated other models from the American Road Racing Championship for the next three years. This particular car was delivered to Jack Loftus Ford and was then bought by Dick Jordan. Dick raced the car into the early 70's where it was then parked in storage until 1986. This car is a rare unmolested piece of history. ACME is proud to release this beautiful 1965 Shelby GT350R. Place your orders today to ensure your copy of this fantastic piece of American racing history.