1965 Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 R #23 Charlie Kemp The Winningest Shelby Ever Limited to 996pcs1/18 by Acme
(You save $20.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 R #23 Charlie Kemp The Winningest Shelby Ever Limited to 996pcs die cast car model by Acme.
- In commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the Shelby GT350, Acme and Shelby are pleased to offer you this replica of the “winningest” Shelby GT350 ever. Piloted by Charlie Kemp, this Shelby compiled 17 straight wins from 1968–1969 and was clocked at 184 mph at Daytona in 1968. This was the highest speed recorded to date for any 289-powered Shelby, including Cobras. With all of these accolades, one feat trumps them all. At Daytona in 1969, Charlie and his #23 GT350 R performed the famous “pass in the grass” on Chevrolet’s ZL-1 Corvette! With the combination of Kemp’s driving, and the car’s flat out performance this combo was nearly unbeatable!
- Features Include: Opening doors, trunk and hood, poseable steering, highly detailed engine, detailed undercarriage, detailed interior, diecast metal body, serialized plate.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- 1965 Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 R #23 Charlie Kemp The Winningest Shelby Ever Limited to 996pcs die cast car model by Acme.