1966 Dodge Charger Dark Green Metallic "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Dodge Charger Dark Green Metallic "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.375, H-3 inches.
Maybe the most desirable feature of this 1966 Dodge Charger fastback can be described in four letters: HEMI. With its 4-speed manual gearbox and three-pedal layout, this Mopar is 1 of only 244 built with these specs for 1966. Dynoed at 480hp with 485 ft.-lbs of torque, this HEMI is preserved with date-code-correct engine from 10-4-66. It has original A833 factory 4-speed transmission with Hurst Shifter and a Dana 60 factory differential with 3:54 posi gears. Purchased by Steve Zielinski in 1988, this Charger has been restored to perfection. Steve spent 6 years performing a nut-and-bolt restoration finishing in 2021. He took it to the drag races several times with his best 1/4-mile ET run of 13.80 seconds. In 2021, Steve received a Silver Award in Day 2 class at MCACN.
Auto World is proud to replicate this award-winning 1966 Charger with its rare factory Dark Green Metallic paint which pairs nicely with its all-black bucket interior and wood steering wheel. We know you will love owning this exquisite replica with accurate detail.