1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck Black "Heartbeat of America" Limited Edition to 512 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck Black "Heartbeat of America" Limited Edition to 512 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Slide out ramps.
- Real rubber tires.
- Sealed diecast body.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed interior, exterior and chassis.
- Adjustable wheel chocks on ramp bed.
- Dimensions approximately L-16.5, W-5.25, H-4 inches.
- Cabin is made of die-cast, ramp bed is made of plastic.
- Wheel chocks in the rear are adjustable for different length cars.
- This model is made of die-cast and does not have any openings.
The Heartbeat of America, Today's Chevrolet! I'm sure most of us can still remember hearing these words being sung in those Chevrolet commercials. Little did Chevrolet's advertising team know that they had created one of the most successful and memorable ad campaigns in automotive history. The campaign would run for nearly a decade and would completely dominate the automotive advertising market but also the accessories market. Chevrolet made hats, t-shirts, jackets and of course the famous Heartbeat license plates. AMAZING! So, ACME is thrilled to announce The Heartbeat of America 1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck! This will be the perfect ramp truck to add to your collection and to display your favorite Chevy models on!