1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Bolero Red with White Stripe and White Interior "Hemmings Motor News" Magazine Cover Car (March 2014) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Bolero Red with White Stripe and White Interior "Hemmings Motor News" Magazine Cover Car (March 2014) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3 inches.
When Chevrolet enthusiasts see the SS badge, it conveys an enhanced drivetrain, factory performance tuning, stiffer suspension, upgraded brakes, and throaty exhaust. From a buyer or seller’s point of view, if it has the SS features, it’s likely top-of-the-line when compared to non-SS versions of the same model. Although, not every Super Sport is created equal. Oftentimes, do-it-yourselfers don’t have the same attention to detail as the original assembly line for a factory-perfect fit, so the imposters are fairly easy to spot. In the March 2014 issue of Hemmings Motor News, Author Mike McNessor, shares how to differentiate a reproduction when it seems clones and tributes outnumber genuine SS models.
Featured on the cover is this 1967 Chevy Camaro RS/SS model in Bolero Red with white racing stripes and matching white deluxe interior. The American Camaro Association rated this stunning Camaro at 984/1000. It also received a Senior AACA award and has completed Bow Tie judging. Auto World is excited to bring you this award-winning replica we know you'll love.