1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Baldwin Motion Marina Blue with Black Hardtop 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $15.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS 427 Baldwin Motion Marina Blue with Black Hardtop 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate interior, chassis.
- Detailed engine, open headers.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Newly tooled big block Chevy® Intake Manifold.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- Baldwin Motion was a name synonymous with raw horsepower and supercar performance between 1967 and 1974. Joel Rosen, the owner of Motion Performance, Inc. knew there was a fine line between gasoline and adrenaline and he was on a mission to push Bowties to their limits. Motion Performance partnered with Baldwin Chevrolet® to modify and market the fastest quarter-milers available under the Chevy® name.
- Auto World has faithfully replicated the very first Baldwin Motion Camaro® ever built. It’s a 1967 model year painted in Marina Blue with a black vinyl top and matching black SS nose stripe. Under the hood is a massive 427ci big-block with custom air cleaner capable of producing 425hp. Auto World is proud to commemorate this iconic vehicle that has paved the way for generations of muscle car fans!