1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 #57 Heinrich Chevy-Land Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by GMP
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 #57 Heinrich Chevy-Land Limited Edition to 750pcs die cast model car by GMP.
- The 17th of 25 pre-production cars built for dealerships involved in Chevrolet’s racing program, this 1967 Camaro Z28 was commissioned by Heinrich Chevy-Land in Rochester, New York and driven by Gary Morgan in SCCA competition from 1967 through 1969. The car collected more than a dozen wins, two second place finishes and numerous track records, finally finishing in 4th place in the Finger Lakes Region of the SCCA Northeast Division. It was also featured in tv advertisements during the same period, appearing seven times during the Apollo 11 mission broadcasts. The car is equipped with a 302 CI engine, M22 4-speed, 12-bolt rear end and 4-wheel disc brakes, and is one of the first fitted with the factory 'Cross-Ram' intake manifold and the exceptionally rare cowl plenum induction system.
- Serialized plate.
- Poseable steering.
- Opening hood, doors, and trunk.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Fabric seatbelts.
- Metal chin spoiler.
- heavily 302 trans am race engine.
- Side exit competition exhaust.
- Fully detailed trans am race interior including roll cage and bucket seat.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.5 inches.