1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Hardtop Elkhart Blue Metallic with Blue Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Hardtop Elkhart Blue Metallic with Blue Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
Delivered new around October 15, 1966, this triple-blue Corvette® began its journey at Frontier Chevrolet in Billings, Montana. It is believed to be the first Elkhart Blue Corvette® ever produced with the 427/435 motor! Decades later, Steve Walker purchased this car and has now owned it for over 5 years. He bought the Corvette® in disrepair and spent over one and a half years restoring it to concurs-quality standards, completing everything except paint. He says one of the hardest items to find was a triple carburetor dated August 1966 matched to the year the car was built. 1966 was the very first year for triple carbs. All this dedication and meticulous restoration work paid off. The Walker’s Corvette® has won NCRS Regional Top Flight, Bloomington GOLD, and the coveted Triple Diamond Award!