1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible Regimental Red with Black Top "First Firebird Produced Serial #001" Limited Edition to 384 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible Regimental Red with Black Top "First Firebird Produced Serial #001" Limited Edition to 384 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- Has removable top.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
The Pontiac Firebird holds a well-deserved legacy among classic American pony cars. The pair with VIN 001 and 002 came out of the Pontiac Lordstown, OH, assembly plant in early 1967. Pontiac toured with them for auto shows and marketing materials before eventually selling them. The Serial Number 001 Pontiac Firebird was restored to stock condition by adding a fresh coat of Regimental Red paint, which matches the red interior, adding a traditional black convertible top, and restoring the nuts and bolts. Incredibly, it features the original L30 326-cubic-inch V8 engine and boasts a 2-barrel Rochester carburetor that produces 250 horsepower. This model will also feature ALL NEW WHEEL TOOLING FOR SERIAL #1.