1967 Pontiac Firebird H.O. Silver Metallic with Black Top "Second Firebird Produced Serial #002" Limited Edition to 402 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Pontiac Firebird H.O. Silver Metallic with Black Top "Second Firebird Produced Serial #002" Limited Edition to 402 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
The 1967 Pontiac Firebird H.O. Serial #002 was the second Firebird produced and the first in a coupe configuration. Decked out in silver paint with a black vinyl top and powered by a V8 engine with a four-barrel carburetor, higher compression and dual exhaust, it produces up to 285 hp. Firebirds inspired generations of auto enthusiasts. We’re stoked to see them restored to their former glory and given the proper respect they deserve.