1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Rally-Sport "Unicorn" Convertible Matador Red with White Interior and White Top with D88 Stripes Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL JUNE 2020.
IMAGES ARE PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE AND MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Rally-Sport "Unicorn" Convertible Matador Red with White Interior and White Top die cast model car by ACME.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
Why is a 1968 Camaro with the D88 stripe package so rare? Chevrolet's factory manual shows that the D88 stripe package was introduced in December 1967 as an option for customers ordering their 1968 Camaro, but with little notice, Chevrolet cancelled the D88 stripe option in February 1968. So this lasted just 3 months and only a handful of Camaros made it off the assembly line with these stripes. This is why these Camaros have become so rare and have come to be known as Unicorn Camaros in the muscle car community.