1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Unicorn Grotto Blue Metallic with Blue Interior and D88 Stripes Limited Edition to 438 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS Unicorn Grotto Blue Metallic with Blue Interior and D88 Stripes Limited Edition to 438 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Fabric seatbelts.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Foldable front seats.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
Why is a 1968 Camaro with the D88 stripe package so rare? Chevrolet's factory manual shows that the D88 stripe package was introduced in December 1967 as an option for customers ordering their 1968 Camaro, but with little notice, Chevrolet cancelled the D88 stripe option in February 1968. So this lasted just 3 months and only a handful of Camaros made it off the assembly line with these stripes. This is why these Camaros have become so rare and have come to be known as Unicorn Camaros in the muscle car community.