1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Convertible Dark Fathom Green with White Stripes Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL AUGUST 2019.
IMAGES ARE PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE AND MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Convertible Dark Fathom Green with White Stripes Limited Edition die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Tilting front seats.
- Has removable top.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Estimated production of 700 pieces.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed exterior, interior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- This Camaro convertible was ordered through the Fleet Special Order Department and assembled at GM’s Norwood,Ohio, plant on July 15, 1968. It was the only 68 Z/28 convertible built. The car was loaded with extras. It did not originally carry the performance options. They were added when the car was taken from the Executive Garage and sent to the GM Tech Center. Then it was taken back to the Executive Garage and made available for Estes to use. The car was finished in dark Fathom Green and had a folding rear seat, auxiliary console-mounted instrumentation, auxiliary lighting, power windows, a remote outside rearview mirror, custom seat belts, a blue light AM/FM stereo system, a rear window defroster, a Comforttilt steering wheel and posi-traction. Race parts included 4-wheel disc brakes, a performance suspension package with Koni shocks, a cowl plenum fiberglass hood (a prototype of the ‘69 Camaro fiberglass hood), a cross-ram intake and tube headers. ACME is proud to announce this tribute to the infamous one of one convertible ever made.