1968 Dodge Charger R/T Medium Green Metallic "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Dodge Charger R/T Medium Green Metallic "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- 1968 was a golden year for the Dodge Charger. The major redesign and new styling was a huge success for Dodge. From the previous year, the body lines gained speed, curves, and a truckload of voluptuous attitude. Sales jumped from 15,788 in 1967 to 92,590 in 1968! That’s an increase of almost 600%. Of the total production, 17,584 of them were the optional R/T version. Standard equipment in the R/T was the powerful 440 Magnum.
- Auto World has feverishly replicated this 1968 Dodge Charger with the Magnum engine, factory-matched TT-1 Medium Green Poly paint with black vinyl roof, R/T trim, manual transmission, and custom chrome wheels.