1968 Ford GT40 MKI "Gulf" #9 Pedro Rodriguez/ Lucien Bianchi 1968 24hrs Le Mans Winner "The Masterpiece Collection" Limited Edition 1/12 Diecast Model Car by Acme
ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL FALL 2019.
IMAGES ARE PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE AND MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- Brand new 1:12 scale diecast model car of 1968 Ford GT40 MKI "Gulf" #9 Pedro Rodriguez/ Lucien Bianchi 1968 24hrs Le Mans Winner "The Masterpiece Collection" Limited Edition die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Working suspension.
- Removable nose cover.
- Opening engine bay cover.
- Extensive interior detailing.
- Over 700 handcrafted parts.
- Removable wheels and tires.
- New rear hatch under development.
- Highly detailed engine compartment.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-13, W-5.5, H-4.5 inches.
- 1967 had ended and for the second year in a row American seven liter engine powered cars have won the signature race at Le Mans. The Ford GTs came up and swept away the competition winning not only Le Mans – Ford’s third win in a row – but the World Championship as well. 1968 was no different as the Big engined GT40’s were back at Le Mans to do battle once again with Ferrari and Porsche. Ford ultimately pulled off a victory beating the competition by a mere 100yds at the finish line! ACME is proud to announce the 1968 Le Mans winner that was driven by Pedro Rodriguez & Lucien Bianchi in beautiful Gulf livery.