1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350H Black Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Acme
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350H Black Limited Edition to 480 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Has accessories in the trunk.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- For 1968, Shelby rekindled his relationship with Hertz Rent-a-Car to resurrect their "Rent-a-Racer" program with Shelby Mustangs as part of Hertz's Sports Car Club fleet. However, Hertz had wised up a bit since it ordered 999 cars in 1966, cutting 20 cities out of the program and scaling back marketing. As such, only 224 cars are known to be delivered according to the Shelby Registry, and this time they ordered them in an array of colors. The colors included Dark Green (Highland Green), Raven Black, Medium Blue, Lime Green, Wimbledon White, Candy Apple Red, Gold and Red.