1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR Brilliant Orange WT 5014 Limited Edition to 870 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR Brilliant Orange WT 5014 Limited Edition to 870 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
We are pleased to announce the second release in the series of six models dedicated to the special WT color series that Shelby offered in 1968. This is Shelby's 1968 GT350 finished in a brilliant yellow that was designated WT6066. In 1968 only, Shelby had six rare paint codes designated as "WT" colors, and Carroll only made 159 cars in total using these six colors. Check out the flyer for a more detailed history on these "WT" cars and this Production will be made up of 1968 Shelby GT500 KRs and GT350s.