1968 Lamborghini Miura Roadster Light Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 999 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by GT Spirit
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1968 Lamborghini Miura Roadster Light Blue Metallic Limited Edition to 999 pieces Worldwide model car by GT Spirit.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4.25, H-2.5 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The Lamborghini Miura is assuredly the most beautiful Lambo on the market. The beautiful Italian still hides many secrets however. Did you know there was a roadster version? This is a unique model made by Carrozzeria Bertone. The Italian company started from a basic Miura (chassis no.3498) and transformed it into a magnificent roadster. Presented at the Brussels Motor Show in 1968, this version of the Miura caused quite a stir! However, Lamborghini would never start production of the Roadster version. Conversely, the only copy was sold and would have an eventful history. Sold to the International Lead and Zinc Research Organization (ILZRO), this unique model was severely modified on all sides before being bequeathed to the Brookline Museum of Transportation. The latter quickly sold the car to an individual. For almost 20 years, the Lamborghini Miura P400 Roadster regularly changed owners before ending up with Adam Gordon. The latter decided to invest 200,000€ to give it back its 1968 look before presenting it to the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance where the beauty finished only second. Adam Gordon then decided to sell it. Listed at 7,000,000 euros, this Miura P400 Roadster continues to change hands regularly. So much so that its current owner is unknown …