1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S W31 White with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S W31 White with Red Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
Larry Speicher's rare Oldsmobile Cutlass S is one of only 508 Ram Rod 350 W31s built in 1968. Painted in Provincial White with Garnet bucket seat interior as a salute to his favorite, the 1953 Corvette. He saved over $2500 from 8 summers of work. His dad put in the final $1800 for an academic performance reward. Larry ordered this beauty on 2/15/68 and took delivery 4/19/68, at age 17. It features the potent, high-revving select fit Outside Air Induction W31 engine. Making 325hp at 5800rpm, Olds built the W31 from 1968 to 1970, with a total production of about 2800 vehicles. Larry's car is optioned with M21 Muncie 4-speed and a rare 4.33 Off-Road Posi axle. In the quarter mile it turned 13.5 sec runs. Today, fewer than 20 of these cars still exist in running condition. Larry is one of only 3 original-ordered W31 owners.