1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Glacier Blue Metallic with Matt Black Stripes "1 of 1 Built by Dick Harrell" Limited Edition to 1602 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Glacier Blue Metallic with Matt Black Stripes "1 of 1 Built by Dick Harrell" Limited Edition to 1602 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Full chassis detailing.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
One of just five known 1969 Dick "Mr. Chevrolet" Harrell COPO Camaros, this Glacier Blue COPO Camaro built on June 30, 1969, is the only example with three signature Harrell modifications: an American Racing Products rear spoiler, contrasting wide stripe on the cowl-induction hood and matching stripes on the doors and quarter panels. The car was factory built to COPO 9561 specifications, which called for the MO-suffix L72 427 CI V-8 engine, CX-code 400 Turbo Hydra-Matic 3-speed transmission and BE-code 12-bolt rear end. Also part of the COPO 9561 package was the ZL2 cowl-induction steel hood, a heavy-duty four-core radiator, the F41 high-performance suspension and power front disc brakes.