1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Red/Orange with White Top Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Acme
ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL 2021.
IMAGES ARE PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE AND MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Red/Orange with White Top die cast car model by Acme.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Heavy duty Dana 4WD axles.
- Has opening hood, doors and rear gate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Detailed chassis, 4WD suspension and transfer case.
- Dimensions approximately L-9, W-3.75, H-3.5 inches.
The Blazer was designed and marketed to compete with the Scout, Bronco and Jeep. The main goal of the Blazer was to simply offer a shortened pickup truck, which increased interior space and lowered costs of production being a shared platform. The Blazer offered off-road capabilities with features like air conditioning and automatic transmissions the competition could not. By 1970, the Blazer was outselling Ford, Dodge and Jeep in the markets. ACME is proud to announce this all new 1969-1972 Blazer tooling! Our first release in this iconic mold will be in beautiful Orange CST trim. This is the first time these Blazers have ever been made in 1:18 scale. These replicas are feature packed with opening doors hood and tailgate. Remove the top and check out the full interior detailing and then pop the hood and take a look at the fully plumbed and wired engine! The chassis is also fully detailed with a full transfer case and Dana axles!