1969 Chevrolet Yenko Chevelle Hardtop Fathom Green Metallic with White Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Chevelle Hardtop Fathom Green Metallic with White Stripes die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
If you wanted the best high-performance Chevrolet money could buy in the late 1960s, you went to Yenko Chevrolet at 575 West Pike Street in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Yenko Chevrolet was a dealership from 1949 to 1982 that gained a reputation for custom-built high-performance muscle cars. Beginning with the Corvair, they progressed into the Nova, Camaro, Chevelle, and Vega muscle car market. By 1969, with the help of GM’s COPO (Central Office Production Order) system, the cars Yenko ordered had the desired L-72 427ci engines factory-installed. Today, Yenko-built vehicles are some of the most sought-after and highly-desirable muscle cars ever made. This Auto World die-cast is an exact 1:18 replica of a fully- documented 1969 Yenko Chevy Chevelle painted in factory-matched Fathom Green paint and white Yenko striping. Of course, the highly-detailed 427ci motor is under the hood, just as it looked sitting in the Yenko showroom.