1969 Ford Mustang GT Street Fighter Bullet Dark Green Metallic Limited Edition to 1092 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Ford Mustang GT Street Fighter Bullet Dark Green Metallic Limited Edition to 1092 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Folding front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has custom wheels.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Has opening glove box.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3 inches.
We've all enjoyed seeing that 1968 Ford Mustang GT slashing through the streets of San Francisco in a wild pursuit of a piece of MOPAR muscle in that iconic movie, but what if this movie was made one year later in 1969? What would our hero have carved up the streets in? Well, we think it would have been something like this...