1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser with Roof Rack Safron Yellow with Wood Paneling Limited Edition to 230 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser with Roof Rack Safron Yellow with Wood Paneling Limited Edition to 230 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Dimensions approximately L-5.25 inches long.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The Vista Cruiser is a station wagon manufactured and marketed by Oldsmobile over three generations from 1964 to 1977. The first and second generation Vista Cruisers are noted for their fixed-glass, roof-mounted skylights over the second-row seating with sun visors for the second row passengers, a raised roof behind the skylight and lateral glass panels over the rear cargo area along the raised roof, and three rows of forward-facing passenger seating. Sharing its bodystyle with the Buick Sport Wagon, the Vista Cruiser was introduced on February 4, 1964, as a 1964 model, based on the Oldsmobile Cutlass/F-85 model. Prior to the 1973 model year the Vista Cruiser utilized a wheelbase which was 5 inches (127 mm) longer than that of the Cutlass/F-85 sedan.