1969 Plymouth Road Runner Hardtop Petty Blue with Black Top and Black Stripes "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Hardtop Petty Blue with Black Top and Black Stripes "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Precise accuracy.
- Carpeted interior.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
The goal was simple—make a fun, powerful car geared toward younger drivers, but keep it affordable. The result was the mid-sized, B-body icon known as the Plymouth Road Runner, opening up a whole new niche in the muscle car market. Simple and sturdy, the Plymouth Road Runner was a low-frills powerhouse ready for serious street work. Anything that wasn’t performance oriented was omitted and available as an upgrade. Even carpeting was an extra option. Offered with an exclusive 383ci V8, you could upgrade to the 426 HEMI® for an extra $714.
Coded 999 in the fender tag, Corporate Blue was commonly called "Petty Blue". It was the rarest special-order color available for the 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. Auto World is excited to release this highly detailed Petty Blue replica with white pin stripes, black vinyl interior, and V1X black vinyl roof. Under the V21 performance hood dwells the 383ci engine powering the Magnum 500 wheels and redline tires.