1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Warwick Blue "MCACN" 10th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge Warwick Blue "MCACN" 10th Anniversary (Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- Frank Szymkowski Sr. got married in 1978. At the time, he had a 1969 Pontiac® GTO™ Judge that he loved. In the coming years, life took over and he needed to sell his beloved GTO™. However, his wife made him a promise... if Frank ever found another 1969 Judge again, he could buy it as long as they could afford it. Decades later, they found this GTO™ Judge in Florida and bought it sight unseen. A full frame up restoration was completed in 2012. Frank showed his exceedingly rare 1969 Pontiac® GTO™ Judge at the 2018 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago. It’s a true 55,000 original mile, totally restored, and only 1-of-7 found in the world painted Warwick Blue with blue interior! It was originally purchased in May of 1969 from Giddens Pontiac-Buick of Bedford, Indiana for $4140.13. It was optioned with a 4-speed transmission, AM radio, in-dash tach and gauges, The Judge package, Saf-T-Track heavy duty rear, flip headlights, power steering and G70 x 14 white wall tires.