1969 Shelby Mustang GT-500 Royal Maroon with White Stripes and Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Shelby Mustang GT-500 Royal Maroon with White Stripes and Interior "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Formerly owned by The Brothers Collection, and a handful of owners before that, this hidden gem remained in great condition with all its original sheet metal from top to bottom. All previous owners preserved a variety of reports, receipts, and printed materials detailing its history. Adding to its distinction, this 1969 Shelby GT-500 is fully-documented as one of the first 100 built. Under the hood is the original Cobra Jet V8 with the VIN to match. Specific to the Shelby is the fiberglass body panels, front bumper, grille, headlights, and 5-scoop NACA duct hood. Already in amazing condition, it was restored to show quality and displayed on the red carpet at MCACN in 2019, attracting high-praise from even the most particular Shelby connoisseurs.